New Student Enrollment

Mon, 06/11/2018 - 8:59am


Student registration is now available online. If your student is new to the Howard County School System and you would like to register your student online, click here
If you need help registering, please contact: or call (410) 313-2512. Ms. Wagner will call you back the next time she is in the office to schedule the appointment. Email may be the quickest way to reach her. 
To automatically download complete instructions, click here. PDF icon Online Registration Instruction Sheet.pdf
  • Parent/guardian identification
  • Lease or deed
  • Utility bill
  • Student evidence of birth
  • Proof of parental/guardian relationship
  • Proof of immunizations
  • Special Education or related services documents (if applicable)
Once you have completed the online process, you will be contacted to set up a time to come in and complete the enrollment either by email or phone call. At your appointment, you will need to provide any document you did not upload ahead of time, and most importantly, your photo ID. You will need to complete a health survey form, request for records form and also a Gifted & Talented Testing Form should you wish you have your child tested.
Any family who does not have access to a computer may make an appointment with Connie Wagner by contacting her via e-mail at or (410) 313-2512 and leave a message on the machine. Please note Ms. Wagner will be in contact as soon as possible, but unfortunately, she is only here on certain days in the summer. Ms. Wagner checks emails from home, so please reach out via email as well. 


In accordance with Policy 9000 – Student Residency, Eligibility, Enrollment and Assignment,

  1. If your student is moving out of Burleigh Manor boundaries, still within Howard County over the summer, you will need to complete the paperwork to transfer to their new in-county school prior to the start of the 2024-2025 school year.  See the form, PDF icon FILLABLE_Change_of_Address (1).pdf along with new residency documents, (settlement statement, deed or complete rental lease agreement) and current utility bill. Send the form and documents to Mrs. Wagner via email at
  2. If your student is moving out of Howard County over the summer please contact Mrs. Wagner, via email at, to process your withdrawal paperwork. See the withdrawal form,
  3. Lastly, if your student is moving over the summer and continues to reside within Burleigh Manor boundaries please forward a completed Change of Address form, PDF icon FILLABLE_Change_of_Address (1).pdf, along with new residency documents, (settlement statement, deed or complete rental lease agreement) and current utility bill to Mrs. Wagner via email so we have current and accurate residency documents for your student. 

NOTE: Rising 9th graders, if you are planning a move this summer, PLEASE contact Mrs. Wagner prior to the last day of school to alert her to your move date so she can contact the appropriate high school to this matter. If you have any questions regarding moving at all, please email Mrs. Wagner, at