Reminders from Student Services

Tue, 05/09/2017 - 9:49am

Parents are required to notify the school if they have moved, even if they are have moved within the Burleigh Manor district.  A Change of Address form is required along with the new residency documents (deed/settlement papers, or a lease and a utility bill with the new address).

If parents have moved out of the Burleigh Manor district, but are still living in Howard County and want to remain at Burleigh Manor Middle School for the remainder of the school year, a Student Reassignment form needs to be filled out along with the Change of Address form and returned to the school.

Documents can be found here: 

PDF icon Address Change Form.pdf 

PDF icon Student Reassignment.pdf