Thu, 12/18/2014 - 1:02pm

Families that move - whether it be across the street or to California - should notify Connie Wagner in Guidance of their new address.

Families that are moving but will remain within the same school district (Howard County), must not only inform both schools of their new address, but also must provide new proof of residency - a lease or deed and a current utility bill.

Please use the attachment "Address/Phone Number Change Form" to include with your documentation.